Downtown Portland Tour
Stroll through Portland's vibrant downtown with us! We will make 5 delicious stops to eat and drink, including a stop at one of the largest food cart pods in town, a favorite sandwich emporium, a farm-to-table Mexican restaurant, a gorgeous chocolate shop & more. Our Portland foodie tours explore some major landmarks, discuss the history of the city and point out some of the quirky things only a local can show you. Discover why our unofficial motto is "Keep Portland Weird"!
When: 2-5PM. Availability varies by season. Please view our calendar for the most up-to-date schedule & additional tour dates/times.
Duration: 2 1/2 - 3 hours, 1.5 mile of walking
Number of Stops: 5
Price: $89.00 + $0.99 ticket fee
Where**: Exact tour location will be emailed to you
Group Size: 4 - 12 guests
Dietary Restrictions***: This tour menu can be altered to accommodate vegetarians, non-alcoholic beverage requests & gluten & dairy-free guests
Bonus: Receive our downloadable PDF "Forktown Favorites: A Local's Guide to Portland" with our favorite places to eat, drink, shop and play in Portland
*Advanced reservations required
**Not all dietary restrictions can be accommodated on every stop. Please contact our office for more information.
tastes may include
- Chef's whim seasonal salad paired with a pour of Oregon's famous Pinot Noir
- Mexican pork gringas con mole, served with a margarita (of course!)
- Delicious cart-made seasonal soup made with hyperlocal ingredients
- Pork Meatball Bahn Mi sandwiches with herbed fries and local beer
- Decadent drinking chocolate & Portland crafted chocolate bar
- Korean-Amerian fusion from one of the newest & best food cart in downtown
- Fresh made pasta with Sunday ragu & rosé
- Our Portland foodie tours feature a variety of styles including up-scale restaurants, casual eateries, food carts and sweet shops.
TOUR STOPS MAY INCLUDE
- Picnic House
- Savor Soup House
- Verde Cocina
- Nel Centro
- Saint Cupcake
- Food Koma
- Ruby Jewel
- Q Restaurant