Mississippi Ave. Tour
Mississippi Avenue is a historic, artsy and exciting neighborhood on Portland’s east side. It's a "must-see" for out of town visitors and one of Portland’s culinary hot spots, full of great food and loads of personality. Our Portland tours on Mississippi Avenue are also fun for locals who haven’t had a chance to eat their way through this lovely, laid-back neighborhood.
When: Varies, 1-4PM. Please view our calendar for the most up-to-date schedule & additional tour dates/times.
Duration: 2.5 - 3 hours, 1 mile of walking
Number of Stops: 6
Price: $85.00 + $0.99 ticket fee
Where*: Tour meets at Mee Sen Thai Eatery, 3924 N Mississippi Ave, Portland, OR 97227
Group Size: 4 - 14 guests
Dietary Restrictions**: This tour menu can be altered to accommodate vegetarians, non-alcoholic beverage requests & gluten & dairy-free guests
Bonus: Receive our downloadable PDF "Forktown Favorites: A Local's Guide to Portland" with our favorite places to eat, drink, shop and play in Portland. A perfect compliment to our delicious Portland tours.
*=Advanced reservations required
**Not all dietary restrictions can be accommodated on every stop. Please contact our office for more information.
tastes may include
- Yum Woon Sen glass noodle salad & housemade blueberry soda
- Local brewery beer tasting paired with Olympia Provisions cured meats & Willamette Valley cheese
- Fleur de sel, sel gris and flake salts, and a sampling of Portland made chocolates
- Crostini with local farmstead cheeses, artisan bread & caramelized hazelnuts
- Handcrafted mini-cocktails
- Korean-Mexican Fusion tacos from one of our most beloved food carts & cart made kimchi
- Handmade chocolate chip cookie & salted caramel ice cream and lemon cookie & lavender honey ice cream sandwiches
- We serve lots of food on our tasty Portland tours, so bring your appetite!
TOUR STOPS MAY INCLUDE
- Mee Sen Thai Eatery
- Koi Fusion
- Ecliptic Brewery
- The Meadow
- Ruby Jewel Scoops